Tuesday, June 5, 2012

And let it begin..



Whew...we've had a busy May!  End of flag football at the YMCA for the boy, school programs
for both kiddos, a fractured wrist for little miss monkey, missing teeth and the last day of school on May 31st.

This past weekend Tony and I surprised the kids with a trip to the Mall of America in Minnesota.  What a crazy fun place!  We enjoyed an afternoon at the Sea Life Aquarium, a day of shopping, ventured on the rides at the Nickelodeon Universe and spent an afternoon at the Waterpark of America.  We got to meet up with some great friends that live only minutes away which was such a special treat.  Next to the mall was IKEA.  The big blue building was in site everytime we drove to the mall.  Oh, yes...I had my list with me.  We planned on stopping there on our way home but of course...something had to stop us.  The night before we were going to leave I must have ate something that did not agree with me.  I was tossing and turning the whole night.  Needless to say that the next day I just couldn't bring myself to go.  I wouldn't have enjoyed it and embraced it like I would have liked.  So, the hubby promised we'd take a day trip to the one in Chicago.  I have it marked down!!!

And now summer vacation begins.  Already I'm hearing, "Mom, what are we going to do today?"  Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment