Monday, April 25, 2011

Accessories

I hope you all had a great Easter weekend!  We spent a few days in the windy city.  Love Chicago!  Especially the shopping.  We did go as a family so some of the shopping had to be quick if not for the kids.  Note to myself...I will be going back this summer without kids since I had a lot to see in a short amount of time.  We did get to spend a couple hours in IKEA and went to the Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, IL.  I so wish we had Z Gallarie near us.  So many lovely accent accessories.


I saw this sweet little lotus flower tea candle holder and I knew it was a must have.  They had other great colors available.  Perfect for a table in our livingroom.

   

I also fell in love with the fabric at IKEA.  I'm planning on making curtains out of it to fit a small window we have in our kitchen.  I'll post the finish product when I have them made. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment