Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy 2010!

I took this photo last spring and just ran across it again this weekend as I was searching through some folders on my computer. I do have to say I was a bit in "awe" when I saw the outcome of it because really...my camera sucks! No bells and whistles about the one I use.

I just thought this photo was a great symbol of "newness". The start of a New Year and a new decade! Can you believe it's really a start of a new decade?! Not sure nationally nor worldwide it was the best decade ever. Actually, I'm pretty sure it wasn't ranked that highest in our history. We've really been through a lot. 9/11, war, natural devastation, a recession and etc... But, personally I do have to say it was pretty good to me. I got married, bought a house, had two beautiful healthy children, started my own freelancing business, started designing and selling on Etsy. Whew...that is quite a bit now looking back. I'm excited to what lays ahead for this decade. Aside for the fact that I will be getting older! ha-ha

I'm not one to make resolutions but, I do like to plan and have some sort of idea to what may lay ahead. A few things are..building up my Etsy store, more blogging, creating my soon to be office room, buying a new camera, taking more personal trips, and enjoying my family!

Wishing you all nothing but the best for 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment