Monday, November 9, 2009

DIY Fall Treat Boxes

This weekend was not the typical early November weather we usually see in Wisconsin. Mid 60's all weekend long. We could not have asked for a better weekend to get those last minute things completed outside before winter hits.

I managed to work on a little DIY project despite wanting to be outside all weekend. I was thinking of some cute little gifts to give to friends and family for a small Thanksgiving treat. I ran across this recipe to make these adorable little Sparkling Candy Corn Cookies. How cute are they? They taste great too!
So I thought those sweet little cookies needed a nice little home so I designed a little treat box to nestle them into. About 5-6 of these petite cookies will fit nicely into the box. I've designed a template for you to print, cut and fold up these little boxes. You can print one that has a leaf motif on the top with, "from and to" here or if you prefer one without you can print that one here.

No comments:

Post a Comment