Sunday, June 7, 2009

Princess Birthday Invitations

My daughter turns 3 years old at the end of this month. Hard to believe just 3 short years ago she was a teeny tiny little baby but, now she is this spunky little girl with lots of character and is definitely our independent one. She is like most little girls and loves too dress up, have her finger nails painted and loves to dance to anything that has a beat. So we are inviting 5 little girls to celebrate her birthday at a place near us that offers "Princess" parties. I've been brainstorming for a while now and all of my ideas are falling into place. I just sent out the invitations and thought I'd share the final design. I drew the crown, scanned and digitally altered it a bit. I'm very please with the way it turned out.





Keep checking back since I will post more fun planning details I have for the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment